Having a baby is one wonderful thing to any parent. If you’re pregnant, congratulations! However, are you curious about your baby’s gender – boy or girl? Have you ever wondered about it? Surely, with the advanced development of technology and science, it’s rather simple and easy to define the gender of your baby before giving him/her a birth. Ultra Sound or CT Scan is one of the modern tools which are availed to determine the gender. But, maybe you need to wait a long time before knowing your baby is boy or girl because he/she is growing inside.
So, does it have any method to define the baby’s gender? And is it exact 100%? One interesting thing is that lots of websites offer their own service about predicting baby’s gender online freely. The parents just land on some reliable sites and get a free gender prediction test to know their baby’s gender.
- Chinese Gender Prediction MethodThis method uses a Chinese 7,000-year-old lunar calendar. By taking the date of conception and mother’s age, we are able to determine the sex of the baby. This chart was availed back over 700 years in China, and it might give an awesome accuracy (about 90%).
- Gender Predictor QuizSome sites will give a quiz for mothers to answer. The Gender Predictor Quiz is mainly based on those “wives tales” that have been utilized to predict the baby’s sex. And certainly, it’s just for entertaining.
- Free Gender PredictorAt here, you need to give father’s birthday, mother’s birthday and baby making day for 3 charts. For instance, Feb 16th (1st chart), March 24th (2nd chart) and May 17th (3rd chart). Click on Calculate to get the answer. Girl is the answer. This method calculates likelihood of the sperm (with the X or Y chromosome) capacity to fertilize the egg at the conception’s time.
- Gender PredictionAnswer 2 questions “When is the mother’s birthday?” and “What is the month of conception?”. Then click on Find out to get the answer about your baby’s sex.
- Track Your Baby DevelopmentYou can track your baby development throughout your pregnancy. This way is rather simple and useful. Just enter your due date or child’s date of birth. Enter your email and you will get information about your baby until giving birth.
These gender prediction tests are online, and it’s totally free. If you love knowing your gender’s sex, pick up one favorite and then get the answer before going to the hospital for checking.
And if you have any query or want to get more information about this article “Free Gender Prediction Test“, don’t mind contacting us through filling the box here. We’re happy to serve you.